Create and manage a virtual fair with the MitisWorld software. Developed with the latest web technology, the virtual event management software offers an intuitive and visual experience that makes it very easy to connect exhibitors, visitors and hold online conferences.
19/03 - 23/03 (2021)
This important event in the field of education and employment is fully consolidated and with the will to continue growing as a reference event in the field of vocational training. Once again, the event will include talks by professional sectors that bring together more than twenty professional families from around 80 training cycles associated with our territory; workshops and conferences of general interest and an exhibition space with interactive projects and activities proposed by training centers and companies.
Fair dedicated to the employment of young people. On this occasion, due to the Covid-19, the event will be held in the form of a virtual fair through a platform specializing in virtual events, on April 5, from 9am.
It is organized by the Girona Chamber of Commerce and has the collaboration of the Diputació de Girona, the Generalitat de Catalunya, the Ajuntament de Girona, the Universitat de Girona and the Servei d’Ocupació de Catalunya.
Ø Personalized site for the Virtual Fair
From MitisWorld's event management software, we create a personalized environment designed to communicate and connect live exhibitors and visitors:
Ø Elements incorporated into the product
• Profiles for Organizer, Exhibitor and Visitor
• Exhibitor and sector search engine
• Catalog with information sheets on all exhibitors:
• Description and information of the company
• List of products
• Product photo / video gallery
• Public chat to generate networking
• Exhibitor-visitor private chat
• Videoconferencing platform for exhibitors - visitors
• Room builder for webinars / conferences
• Big Data
• Avoid canceling a fair or physical event
• Complement a physical fair with a purely virtual space
• Capture visitors (online)
• Generate impact (national and international)
• Maintain business volume from both the organizer (monetizing the MitisWorld service) and the exhibitors (generating business opportunities)